The African American Intellectual History Society recently honored the intellectual and activist work of African diaspora scholar Gerald Horne. Organized by Phillip Luke Sinitiere, if you haven’t yet or IFYMI, definitely explore the posts there by clicking below.
Thank you Phil, Keisha, and everyone at AAIHS for inviting me to contribute!
- Phillip Luke Sinitiere – Comrades in the Struggle for Black Freedom: Gerald Horne and WEB Du Bois
- Brandon Byrd – Revolution and Repression: A Framework for African American History
- Jessica Marie Johnson – Gerald Horne’s Insurgent African Diaspora
- Yuichiro Onishi – Gerald Horne’s Japan
- Charisse Burden-Stelly – Black Radicalism, Repression, and the “Horne Biographical Method”
- Horne’s response – Revolution and Counter-Revolution: Toward a New Interpretive Framework